This moring I woke up and went for a 29 minute run in the Nike Frees. It was the first run since April in which I had no pain. It was exciting. I ran a little faster today than usual since it is a shorter run and I tried to keep my HR around 150 to 155. I managed an 8:09/mile pace for 3.56 miles. It was a little warmer today than usual, but I didn't notice it until I got home and started sweating like crazy. During lunch I went to the gym for a swim. It was pretty crowded for a Wednesday at noon, but I was still able to get a lane, but it was the lane closest to the steps. I really don't like it when people get out of the steam room and just sit in the pool for 20 min. It makes me think they are peeing or something, I think its gross and for some reason it really distracts me. Any way for 40:16 I swam 1800 m (200 wu, 3 x 500, 100 cd) then came home and got back to work.
4/12 6mi
10 years ago
EWWW, pee pee in the pool - GROSS! THose fat oldies are soo gross!
ReplyDeleteOh, and if you'd stop cutting corners it would have been a 4.0 mile run. :-P