6.05.2009

6/5: Day 5 - Bike and swim




This morning I woke up at about 4:50 a.m., which is not fun, and went for a 12 mile bike ride on the multi use path for 45 minutes. I didn't get as far as I wanted due to the sprinklers blasting me the entire way. I guess from now on I will have to stick to the road on the early morning rides (which made my ride totally dirty - and I dont want to pay for the necessary cleaning tools). The weather this morning was perfect for a ride. Tristin complained about it being too hot, but anything under 90 in June is nice for me. After work Tristin and I headed for the gym for a swim. We went 30 minutes for about 1200 yards, which still wiped me out. The runs have left me very sore today and I plan to get some good stretching in tomorrow during my much needed day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment