
Friday morning I woke up and went for a very short ride. I was tired and sore from the day before and really didn't feel like doing anything. I ended up riding 8.3 miles for 30 minutes. After work we went to a happy hour for one of Tristin't coworkers so I skipped my swim workout.
Saturday I woke up early and got ready for my 90 minute ride. The weather was great and I felt good throughout the entire ride. I pushed myself a little harder than I planned, but I am taking tomorrow off so I should be fine by Monday. During the ride I went through a rather rough area and saw a strung out looking woman passed out on the grass with blood on her clothes. I decided to turn around go home after that. Total time was 92 minutes 59 seconds and distance was 24.9 miles. I am feeling pretty exhausted today so I think I will push back my long swim until tommorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment