6.02.2009

6/2: Day 2


So this morning was tough to get out of bed, I was pretty sore from yesterday's run (the longest since the rain soaked marathon) and the weekend's activites. There was still pain in the right knee and the left knee started to hurt also. I ended up doing 2.7 miles in 26 minutes, I can tell I am no longer in as good of shape as I thought. Then after work I went for a ride on the new bike. I felt pretty good and am gaining confidence on the aero bars - my first ride I thought I was going to die and wanted to return the thing. I stayed on the multiuse path and will for the next several rides until I feel comfortable to ride in traffic. I am waiting for the replacement parts so I can mount the odometer on the new bike so I have no idea how long I rode for, total time was 47 minutes 42 seconds. Overall a good day and am glad I don't have to run or bike tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment