
This morning was Tristin's 5k out at Reach 11 horse park. The race looked fun and I actually was able to take pictures this time (last race I didn't see her run by and just stood there like an idiot). After the race we went to IHOP for some pancakes, which were delicious. Once we got home I wrapped the aero bars with some black tape then lounged around until it was time to workout. Today's workout was a swim only. I started off with a 9 minute warmup(200), then a 34 minute set (4 x 400) and a 2 minute cool down (100). Overall it was a good workout. I really didn't want to be there and was trying to talk myself into quitting early, but by the time I finished the first 400 I had got into a rythm and kept going with it. I wanted to finish with some drills but had to pee so bad I had to get out of the water.
This weeks (6/7 - 6/13) totals were:
Swim: 73.67 min
Bike: 269.53 min
Run: 114.2 min
Strenght: 65 min
It looks like I did a lot more since I moved Sunday's bike to Saturday.
You're awesome! Thanks for supporting me - cheering and taking pics!
ReplyDelete