6.11.2009

6/11: Run and Bike

Last night our downstairs neighbor had some kind of dance party where all we heard from 9 to 10 was boom boom boom boom, so getting to sleep was kinda tough. However when I woke up this morning at 4:45am I felt pretty good. I got up ate some sharkies drank some water then went for a 50 minute run covering 4.8 miles. I kept a pretty slow pace which help delay the knee pain. Overall it was a good effort. After work I made up Tuesday's bike. It was pretty windy and was starting to get hot. The good news was that no one was on the path so I didn't have to worry about that. My ride lasted for 56 minutes and covered 14.55 miles, not the fastest but still pretty good.
To unwind we watched Defiance, which was a pretty good WWII flick. Now its off to bed with another pre 5am wakeup. Hopefully the Boom Boom Room will be closed tonight.

1 comment: