Today I got to work from home so I went for a swim on my lunch break for 34 minutes. After work Tristin and I went to eat at Macayos. On the way we got stuck behind a stalled car. As we passed we realized the car was not stalled, just some guy had passed out in his truck. After dinner I picked up my bike, the bars have been cut and now I don't have to be Stretch Armstrong to shift. Tomorrow will be a pretty tough day, I have to make up Tuesday's bike tomorrow afternoon and my long run is in the morning. Tristin and I ordered a pair of Nike Frees which came in the mail today, so I am thinking about bustin' them out for tomorrows run.
This is a picture of the piece of glass I pulled out of my tire after the Tempe International Tri.
That was crazy that you rode w/ glass in your tire and a flat. You really are awesome.
ReplyDelete