Yesterday was my long ride. It was very nice outside and the multi use path was very crowded. I had a good ride and felt great throughout the entire 90 minutes. I brought one bottle of water and one of Cytomax and didn't finish either. In 90 minutes I went 24 miles. Later in the afternoon I went for a 40 minute swim followed by 40 minutes of Strength training. The swim was ok and by the end I was completely exhausted.
I woke up this morning after not sleeping well and didn't want to run. I ran 3.5 miles in 35 minutes and the whole time I kept thinking how much I hate running. I ran slow and walked a lot, my right knee hurt quite a bit, and I now all I want to do is go back to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow is a little better.
4/12 6mi
10 years ago
I hope tomorrow is better for you too. Not sure what your plan is... but don't forget you have your bike bars cut tonight!
ReplyDelete