So this morning I woke up early ate a banana, drank some water and set out on a 45 min bike ride. During the first half I felt sluggish and my legs did not want to work. I went a different direction and was able to find a nice hill. At about 22 min into the run I reached the top of the hill and decided to turn around. Going down the hill was fun and I topped out at 30.1 mph. After that I felt much better and made in back home in 15 minutes. Total distance was 9.8 miles in 37:06.
Then after work I went to the gym for a swim. I did intervals similar to Wednesday, only a few more. 200 WU, 20 x 50 odds easy, evens hard, 200 CD. Total time swimming was 35:46. Tonight we have to take Bentley to the vet to get some shots, then we are going to watch a movie and go to sleep. Tomorrow will be pretty tough.
4/12 6mi
10 years ago
thanks for coming w/ me to the vet... and it worked out. You got a lot of cool gear for cheap!
ReplyDelete