
This morning I was woken up by our meowing alarm clock I don't know how many times before my 5am alarm went off. I was a little out of it this morning and took me a while to get ready. I stuck with the Cytomax as my pre run drink and wore the yellow shoes. I felt good during the run and still maintained an easy pace as this week is technically a recovery week. My right knee started hurting about 30 minutes in, but it was not as bad as it has been. I ran 39 minutes and 39 seconds for 4.37 miles (9m 4s / mi).
Last weeks totals:
Bike: 186.42 min
Run: 121.03 min
Swim: 113.02 min
Strength: 20 min
I can't keep skipping my swim workouts, thats where I need the most work.
Yolanda is a screamer. If we could only get those birds to stop chirping at 4 am... our morning problem would be solved.
ReplyDelete