6.18.2009

6/18: Run Forrest Run


Today was my long run. I woke up at 4:45am drank some water and ate some sharkies then was out the door. I wore my old yeller shoes today. My arches have been feeling sore from the Frees so I may need to limit thier action to once a week for my 30 min run until I gain some foot strenght. I felt really good throughout the run and ended up running faster than I anticipated and got home at 52:31 rather than a full 60 min. Total distance today was 5.55 miles for a 9:28/mile average (down from 11:15 two weeks ago). Tonight I am going to rest up and hopefully get to bed early.

1 comment:

  1. great job getting your time down. I think it is just you slowly recovering from the marathon/triathlon... by the next tri - you'll be down even further, and even faster!

    ReplyDelete