7.24.2009

7/23 & 7/24: Sickie

So I started feeling a little sick on Wednesday afternoon, so the last few days have been pretty easy. Thursday I got up for a run, but only lasted 25min before deciding I needed more rest. The rest of the day I just got worse and by 8pm I was asleep. Today I felt better, but still not 100%. This morning I went for a relatively easy ride. I felt pretty good, but I held back in case I have over trained my body. Total ride was 17 miles in 58 minutes. After work I went for a swim at the aquatic center. I felt good during the swim and have been noticing that the swimming has been getting easier the last few weeks. I swam a total of 1,600 meters in 33 minutes. Tonight we took it easy, watched an odd movie, and will probably be in bed before 8pm again. I am hoping tomorrow I am feeling good enough to watch the Cards game at a pub.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I don't know about that one D. You had some SERIOUS drainage going on. I want you to be healthy!

    :-D But you know, R&R is the best thing for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better. Do you think you have the flu or something. I know exercise is hard on your body if you have the flu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its probably just a cold. Some drainage and a sore throat, not much else.

    ReplyDelete