7.14.2009

7/13 & 7/14


So Monday I went for a morning run. It is not cooling off at night anymore and is 90+ degrees when I am out the door before 5am. Anyway, then run went well, a relatively easy pace since Wednesday will be difficult. Totals were 3.7 miles in 30:09. After work I went for a swim, I was crowded so I only got 25 minutes in. I tried to add a little more speed into the workout and did some 100m intervals (25 easy, 25 build, 25 easy, 25 hard). They are more fun than just swimming laps and I really need to work on my speed.

This morning I went for a ride. Felt good, my sitting area was pretty sore from Sunday, but not a big deal. in 57 minutes I covered 16.5 miles - I like how I am seeing some good progress on the bike and run, my swimming is still not coming along as well as I would like though. Tonight I made a few more bike adjustments, I removed one of the spacers on the handlebar lowering a quarter of an inch. I am hoping this will give me a more aggressive position without sacrificing too much comfort.

1 comment: