This morning I got up at 5 for a run. I woke up hungry so I drank some Cytomax and ate an apple flavored gel, then went out the door. I was pretty hot today and I went through two bottles of water - I may need to start bringing more with me. My legs are really sore from Sunday and my right knee started bothering me at about 45min. I ended up running 6.4 miles in 58:34, I stayed at a fairly easy pace and only spiked my HR during the "strides" every 10 minutes. During lunch today I went for a swim. My focus today was technique. I have been getting slower while using more energy lately and I have no idea why. Its starting to get frustrating and I don't know what to do to start improving again. My total swim lasted 32:53 and I estimated I swam 1000 - 1200 m.
4/12 6mi
10 years ago
I hope you get it figured out!
ReplyDelete