
I finally feel like I have recovered from last weekend, it only took close to a week. This past week I tried to get back into a routine, but was having some trouble staying motivated. I have been having pain in my left knee similar to the pain I felt in May. I need to be taking it easy so I can heal so I have decided to focus on getting ready for the marathon and letting my body heal - so that means no biking until its better. So with no biking, I think I'll get back into the pool. I need to focus on my form this winter and now seems like a good time to start.
So this weekend was nice and quiet. Saturday I ran 10 miles, I planned to go 14 but decided to stop before the pain in my knee got any worse. After the run we ran some errands then watched 7 hours of the HBO series True Blood. It was an exciting day. On Sunday we drove to Tempe for the Aflac Iron Girl 10 mile run that Tristin was racing in. She ran very strong and I was very proud of her, it was a fun day. When we got home we finished the final 3 episodes of True Blood - 10 hours of TV in two days and it wasn't because I was so hungover I couldn't leave the couch - a very nice, relaxing weekend.
It was a relaxing weekend... and we didn't spend a whole lot of $$$ either!
ReplyDelete