
The guys came in this past weekend and we had a great time. It is always great to see them and kinda sad to see them go. I had a nice weekend that consisted of zero training. It was a good mental break to not have to do any structured training. On Saturday we went to Squaw Peak and did some hiking. It was really nice and a lot of fun. My knees are a little sore still and I am hoping its nothing and doesn't bother me for several weeks like they did after the marathon in April. After dropping the guys off at the airport I set the bike up on the trainer for a short workout and now plan to go to bed very early - I missed out on quality sleep for the past several days.
The going to bed early, really doesn't work when you have a jerkoff of a neighbor....
ReplyDelete