
I'm pretty excited about Vegas!!! I cannot believe we leave in only 5 more days! The expo will be a lot of fun if it is anything like the Chang's! We can get our IDS checked at the expo, so that we get these wristbands for the finish line, and we can quickly get our free MGD 64s! Exciting stuff, huh? Yeah, I think so too! Also, we'll have a lot of fun, in that it is low pressure, nothing that we feel we "have to do" for anyone.
I'm really glad we had our talk yesterday. I like thinking about things aloud with you and hearing your oppinions on things. We've got a lot to figure out in the next few months, but we also can have a bit of fun in the meantime. 7 more weeks until the marathon... time sure flies!
No comments:
Post a Comment