
You ready to rumble!!! I'm not sure what plan sounds best to keep your base up so that you'll not only be able to build, but also improve your times for the Ford Ironman next August 10 months away or a mere 43 weeks away.
I'm sorry i don't have the answers that you want as far as training goes. I know you need a plan, so that you can continue your biking and your swimming. My tentative plan is TWRSaSu. TWR I'll run either in the morning or afternoon, depending on weather- and I'll run 2-6 miles depending. My long runs will be on Saturday. Sunday will be my short 2-5mi recovery run. Here are the dates broken out for you by time so you can start to plan your training accordingly...
11/7 (boys in town) 2h15m
11/14 (2h30m) - 10 mi race on 11/15
11/21 (60- maybe more... )
11/28 (2:45)
12/5 (3h) 12/6 is a half marathon event
12/12 (60) 12k race.
12/19 (3:15)
12/26 (3:30)
1/3 (60)
1/9 (45)
1/16 EXPO 1/17 RACE
No comments:
Post a Comment