10.29.2009

... and now for the marathon training...


D you did fantastic, and I hope you're recovering nicely - and that your hip & shin won't be too much of a bother. In just 11 weeks and 3 days we'll be running the marathon! I'm excited too!
I'm also not sure if you want to do the Desert A&L's with me or not. I agree that IronGirl will have a lot more support, and most likely be a nicer course... thought the 1/2 marathon runs through the Mesa HoHoKam Stadium, which could be really cool! Either way, that weekend will be a lot of fun... I just need to decide what I want to do, and what I want to run. I know I want to run IronGirl.. just not sure if I want to do the 10mi race, or the 5k... so it is definately something to think about! They are both for great charities. The A&L's - skin cancer research... the IronGirl, for pediatric cancer (and any cancer survivor gets free entry!) I think they are both excellent causes for my support.. I'm just trying to figure out what I want to do.. and not necessarily have you dragging your feet along with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment