11.05.2009

The Ironman KY is 42 weeks and 3 days away!!! Exciting stuff! The Changs is 10 weeks 3 days away! I've been thinking about the training, and most importantly I want to remain healthy - I also want to try to run for time.. and TRY to hit certain miles w/ certain time markers... If I can maintain a 5mph avg pace I'll be pretty happy... so I think training will look something like this...

This week is sort of screwy because of the guests... but this weekend 10-12 miles.. maybe more.. unsure BECAUSE.. 11/15 is the irongirl. I'm supposed to run for 2 1/2 hours, but I should be done w/ the 10 miler in around TWO hours... so I'm off track a bit... which is why I wouldn't mind doing the A&L which would make me perfectly on pace.....hmmm After that we are KINDA on track...

SOOO...
11/6 10-14mi (depending)... {2:15}
11/14 12-14mi (depending) race on Sunday 10 mi... so hmmmm {2:30}
11/21 1 hour or 10mi -- OR, because of race 12-14mi {60}
11/26 10k trot {60}
11/28 14-16 {2:45}
12/5 14-16 (Sunday is the 13.1 race) {3}
12/12 12k of Xmas {60}
12/19 16-18 {3:15}
12/26 18-gasp... 20! {3:30}
1/2 10 {90}
1/9 6 {45-60}
1/17 MARATHON!

No comments:

Post a Comment