11.22.2009

11/22: Back in the water

So this week I took a break from cycling in order to help my knee heal, but I did get back in the pool. For the next few months I am going to focus on my form and technique and hopefully become a more efficient swimmer. My running stayed on track this week and I did not have to take any time off, which made me feel pretty good. I was even able to go 14 miles on Saturday and a total of 28 miles for the week with only minor pain. Today the knee is a little sore, but nothing like it was two weeks ago after the hike. I will probably stay off the bike for another week just to be safe and get to the pool at least once next week and continue with the running. We have a Thanksgiving Turkey Trot 10k on Thursday to help build an appetite for a day of endless eating, I'm excited!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed our run together, and hope the extra time in the pool helps your knee out. :-D
    Sorry you are in pain! Just 8 more weeks (2 months) until the Changs! HOW FUN!

    ReplyDelete