11.18.2009

8 weeks 4 more days!


This is a list of our miles broken down... the following weeks will go by very quickly... and with your knee if you have any issues - please speak up. I don't want you getting hurt. I'm watching my body closely, and responding, so if I have any troubles or issues... I will be sticking with the TIMES, not the mileage. You let me know what you need, but I wonder if I'll actually train to be faster if I run my long runs solo... but I do like you being with me. So we'll just have to see how they go! I'm looking forward to it though! (Plus it is nice to have someone wear the water!) :-D
11/21 12 -14mi {60}
11/26 10k turkey trot {60}
11/28 14-16 {2:45}
12/6 13.1 Race + (2 to and from hotel) + (any other walking around while in Vegas that day.) {3}
12/12 12k's of Xmas {60}
12/19 16-18 {3:15}
12/26 18-gasp... 20! {3:30}
1/2 10 {90}
1/9 6 {45-60}
1/17 MARATHON!

No comments:

Post a Comment