So this morning I went for my long run. I was supposed to go 90 min, but due to the pain in my right knee I only went for 73 min for a distance of 8 miles. I felt great everywhere else and had a good rhythem, but didn't want to hurt myself more than I already have. I iced the knee after the run and probably will again tonight. I don't like pain when I run, it makes me angry.
During lunch I went for a swim. Today was my long interval day. After a 3oo yd warm up, I did 6, 400 yd repeats with 30 sec rest in between, followed by 100 cool down. By the end of the 6th 400 I was getting tired and was swimming very slow. Overall it was a good swim.
4/12 6mi
10 years ago
sorry about your knee pain. pain sucks.
ReplyDeleteA little over 5 weeks until your olympic tri.
A little over 9 weeks until your Half IM tri.
A little over 21 weeks until the marathon!
Take care of yourself. You're the only Derek I've got.