Wo this past weekend I took Friday off work and have Monday off also, it was nice to have an extended weekend. On Friday I went for my long run, I ran 1:41:47 and went 11.4 miles for a 8:56 min/mile pace. During the run I felt good, I brought only water with me a
nd a pack of blocks and that was all I needed. After the run I went to the pool and swam for 41:11. I wanted to swim longer but my legs started to cramp so I just ended it early. I was able to swim a straight 1500 yds in 24:40, so that was good. Hopefully I can swim that fast in my next race. After the swim I picked up Tristin for lunch the went home a relaxed.
nd a pack of blocks and that was all I needed. After the run I went to the pool and swam for 41:11. I wanted to swim longer but my legs started to cramp so I just ended it early. I was able to swim a straight 1500 yds in 24:40, so that was good. Hopefully I can swim that fast in my next race. After the swim I picked up Tristin for lunch the went home a relaxed.Saturday I went for a 3 hour ride. I got to ride up in to Cave Creek which is a neat town. I tried to take the ride a little easier so I wouldn't start cramping like my last long ride. I ended up riding 51.8 miles and averaged a 17.27 mph pace. I ended up bringing an extra bottle of water with me and I think it really helped, I just felt really weighed down with about 90 oz of water with me. By the end of the ride I was tired and was glad I had nothing to do the rest of the day. Later in the day Tristin and I went out for some drinks and I think I had one too many cause I'm still pretty exhausted and its now Monday. Also on Saturday my new tri wetsuit that Tristin got for me came in the mail, so I got to try it on and have a little fun with it.
Your wetsuit rocks!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're having fun today. I'll get to be home soon... so you don't have to miss me too much! WINK!
Oh and don't forget to buy a couple tubes. I hope you get to ride today... if not you'll need the tube for tomorrow!
NICE BUNS! (in the picture)
ReplyDelete