8.19.2009

8/17 - 8/18

I had Monday off from work so I slept in until 6, then went for an easy 29 min 08 sec run for 3.6 miles. I still felt really tired from the weekend so I was happy with the 8:05/mile pace. After the run I went to the pool for some speed work. After warming up for 300 yds I did 30, 50 yd repeats on 1 min intervals. By the end I was dying. I flopped around for 200 yds to cool down, then headed home to do nothing for the rest of the day.
Tuesday I rode 17 miles in 56 min 26 sec. I don't know if it being dark the entire ride slows me down, but I am riding the same loop about 2 min slower than I was several weeks ago. I guess I just need to push myself a little more.

1 comment:

  1. Running in the dark slows me down. Sometimes it is good to be timid.

    ReplyDelete