
Overall this week went pretty well, I got three swims, three bikes, and three runs in for the first time in a very long time. My knee only slightly bothered me when I was running on Wednesday, and didn't bother me while riding all week. It would still be sore in the afternoons, but nothing to get me worried. I still haven't been able to ride outdoors in IL and I doubt I will until probably May. I am terrified to ride on the roads up here due to them always being wet, the road conditions are terrible, and the drivers up here suck.
It ended up snowing all day on Saturday, so instead of running I got on my bike for an hour then went to the pool. Sunday was much nicer, still a little cool but the sun was out and melted most of the snow, so we were able to go to the forest preserve and get our long run in. It feels good to get back into some sort of routine.
They must have cleaned the trail too... did you notice how much less poop there was this week?
ReplyDelete