3.24.2010

Summer Schedule

We've got a lot on our plates, and I will try very hard to keep our events (mine too) - limited so that your concentration and focus, along with your training, are not diverted or moved around too much. I believe in you, and you being an Ironman. You are incredible - and I want you to achieve your goals, not only to finish, but to excel! Here is what we are signed up for so far, and I think it would be best to not obligate ourselves, physically or financially to much else.

3/27 - Half Marathon relay Libertyville
4/17 - Wedding (overnight travel involved)
4/25 - Indoor Triathlon Algonquin
5/31 (memorial day weekend, possible overnight travel)
6/20 - Warrior Dash Jolliet
7/4 (Independence Day weekend, possible overnight travel)
7/18 70.3 Racine, Wi
***8/1 RNR Chicago 13.1 (undecided)***
8/22 Danskin Sprint Pleasant Prairie, Wi
8/29 140.3 IMKY Louisville (overnight travel involved)
9/6 (labor day weekend, possible overnight travel)
10/10 BOA Marathon - T

No comments:

Post a Comment