3.15.2010

Week 2 and Daylight Savings


So week two was a little better than week one. I am still trying to get my routine down, but at least I found a pool this week! I had to join a gym, which I hope is only temporary. It only has four lanes and is dominated by old pool walkers and tools that go from hot tub to pool to hot tub to pool. Anyway, daylight savings was this weekend and I officially hate it. I like it being daylight when I wake up and go to work and I don't like it being daylight when I want to go to bed. If you can't tell I did not sleep very well since the time changed. It took me two weeks to adjust to the time zone change from AZ to IL, now I have to do it again. Over the weekend I found a path I may be able to ride on. Its a paved bike path off the road. Maybe this weekend I will check it out, it would be nice to be able to ride outdoors again.

Today's run was again on a treadmill. Overall it wasn't a bad run. I felt a little sore and my HR monitor was all messed up, so I spent the first 15 minutes thinking my HR was in the 160's when really it was in the 120's.

1 comment:

  1. I also don't like daylight savings... AMEN!

    as to your HR being in the 160's as a cause of concern - elevated, that made me giggle. My grinch sized heart just has to beat super fast...

    ReplyDelete