How crazy is that, my soon to be IRONMAN! I'm pretty excited. I'm a bit stressed out right now about the move - and everything... so I'm sorry I'm so - fiesty. I'm just getting freaked out, and a bit intimidated by all the details - other than just moving.
Thinking about other things, like races and training, helps keep me excited - and in a better state of mind than - where am I gonna live? Should I renew my plates, will I need to renew my plates.. what happens if I wait til the last minute... what about all the things I have to change - what if I forget something! .... ahhhhhhh freak out!
So all in all I'm excited about you heading to Chi-town next week - and hopeful we'll get some resolution... so that I can chill out. :)
4/12 6mi
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment