2.02.2010

2010 Race Season


So my 2010 race season is starting to shape up. My main event will be Louisville in August and today I registered for the half Ironman in Racine, WI - which will be about an hour drive from where we will live. It is six weeks before the big race so I think it will be a good tune-up for it. After the move I will probably add in another short race or two. My Ironman training starts March 1, so this month I am focusing on getting back into the rhythm of swimming, biking, and running multiple times a week. I am feeling good and am excited about the next few months. Next week I will be in Chicago working and finding a place to live. I hope it goes well.

1 comment:

  1. I hope it goes well too. I want my bike so that I can do the Trek Women's, the Irongirl, the UWTS, and Danskin! Boom, Boom, Boom - BABY!

    ReplyDelete