
So I have started training again. I still don't have my bike back, so I took the mountain bike out on the multi-use path for a ride. I rode 53 min 51 sec at a decent pace. It felt good to be back onto my schedule. My shoulder is still pretty sore, but the bruising has gone away and my cuts have started to heal. This has been a pain in the ass and a learning experience. I learned to never trust anyone, I learned to always call the police no matter what, I learned that I hate people, and I learned that people will not always do the right thing. Anyway, I want to put this whole experience behind me and get on with my life. I hope to get my bike back soon because my next race is in 17 days.
Glad to see you are back to riding. Your next race will be coming up soon. Hope all goes well with your bike repairs.
ReplyDeleteMom
14 days until the race and I still don't have my bike back. I am getting pretty nervous, but I think it will be ok. As the say, its just like riding a bike. :)
ReplyDelete