12.14.2009

Upcoming races - depending on our zip code...

(Finisher photo from the RNR LV!)
I think my happy spot is a race every 4-6 weeks. Any more than that and I can get a bit cranky! Well on my site I've listed a bunch of races that might be fun... as long as they aren't cost prohibitive.
Here are my top races that I'd Like to do...
1/17/2010 RNRAZ Marathon
2/14 The lost dutchman 1/2 marathon Apache Junction
2/20 or 3/13 10k couple's relay (5K a piece)
4/10 Havasu Half
4/17 Pats 4.2 mile run
BUT, you're training for the Ford IRONMAN Series on 8/29/2010.
So I also looked up a bunch of tris you might be interested that are in AZ.
1/9 10:30 am Prescott Valey Polar Bear Sprint Triathlon
http://www.getsetaz.com/event-detail.php?item=403054
2/7 8am Tricat's Polar Splash and Dash Tuscon Arizona
2/28 8am Trisports.com Desert Classic Duathlon - a ride and run McDowell Mtn Park. (3.5mi run and a 21 mile bike ride)
http://www.getsetaz.com/event-info.php?item=403062
3/7 8:30am The Firebird Triathlon - Firebird Lake, Chandler AZ.
http://www.active.com/triathlon/chandler-az/firebird-triathlon-and-duathlon-2010
3/21 The 5th Annual Bartlett Lake Olympic Triathlon 7:30 am Scottsdale AZ
http://www.active.com/triathlon/scottsdale-az/the-5th-annual-bartlett-lake-olympic-and-sprint-triathlonduathlon-2010
5/16 Tempe International Triathlon 6:30 am Tempe Town Lake
6/13 YMCA get out of the heat backwards triathlon 8am
7/17 12 hours at night mountain bike trail ride 8pm Prescott, AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment